Route Vehicles and Communicate with Drivers
GPS Fleet Tracking Benefits
Driver Dispatch Fleet Management System
Route your vehicles and communicate with your drivers using the most user-friendly GPS-based route management and communications system available today – at a price you can afford… Use either an integrated Garmin or your cell phone.
The Driver Dispatch Fleet Management System.
Cost Effective & Driver Friendly
Cost effective and driver friendly, the Driver Dispatch Fleet Management System was designed to provide companies with cutting edge tools for tracking, routing, dispatching and messaging. Reliable real-time wireless connectivity combined with voice-aided guidance make this the perfect tool for drivers, dispatchers and customer service.
- Send Messages By Driver or Fleet
- Request a Read Receipt
- Ask a Yes/No Question
- Get Delivery Notifications in Real-Time
- Filter Inbox by Driver
- Outbox Filtered by Driver, Message Type and Message Status
- View Mail from Prior Days
- Closed Message System Keeps Drivers from Messaging or Communicating with Friends and Family
Each Job or Stop is Tracked in Real-Time with the Status Displayed on the Map for Easy Monitoring
- The Start Time, Arrival Time, Completion Time and Departure Time of Each Stop is Posted in Real-Time
- Drivers Can be Sent Multiple Routes Per Day
- Stops Can be Added on the Fly to Any Route
- Distance to Stop Displayed in Route
Benefits of a Tracking System
One of the biggest costs for a fleet owner is the vehicle themselves. Next to the employee cost, it can be overwhelming to maintain a fleet. Our system gives you the tools to manage and reduce fleet cost.
You will see an immediate improvement in all areas of you fleet overhead cost. The biggest area can be customer satisfaction. When a customer is happy with your business, he will recommend your business to others.