Fleet Camera Solutions
Choose the Right Fleet Camera Solution
Today’s business economy is challenging to say the least. Companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut cost and run more efficiently.
Fleet Camera Solutions
Safety Track’s new Fleet Camera Solution can help you lower operating costs and improve your fleet safety all in one system.
Safety Track offers a wide variety of Fleet Camera Solutions that will improve productivity and reduce operating cost of any size business. Start today!
Have a speeding driver? Use our real-time camera to track their driving behavior and reduce their speed, saving you $1500+ annually.
Replacing that expensive part all too often? Review the video and coach your operator on the proper way to operate equipment thereby alleviating those repair costs.
Being sued for an accident that wasn’t your fault? Have undeniable video evidence during your hearing
Correct Issues with your Fleet
Our 2 Channel WI-FI uploads Fleet Dash Camera System is perfect for any size Fleet. Offering 720P resolution and a long, continuous recording mode, you can protect your fleet and its drivers with this cost-effective Fleet Camera. 2 Channel Recording, Event video uploads to your server for safe storage and can be reviewed later.
Fleet Dash Camera FAQs
There are 4 types of dash cameras that you can invest in for your fleet. Contact our sales professionals at Safety Track to learn more about which option may be best for your fleet.
Use the remote playback feature on the Safety Track system you have installed. This will allow you to playback video from your desktop player.
There are two factors to keep in mind when wondering how long your dash cam will record:
- SD Card Storage: the higher the storage capacity, the longer the unit will record.
- Compression Ratio: depending on the compression rate of the unit can affect how long the dash cam records. A unit that uses H265 compression can increase recording time by up to 50%.
There are a couple of ways that you can access and download the footage from your dash camera:
- On the Live-Stream Dash Cam, you can use the video software to download straight to your desktop or use the SD card to retrieve the footage.
- On other dash cams, if you retrieve the internal SD card, you can simply plug that into your computer and download the video footage directly.
If you have additional questions about accessing the video footage, please give us a call at 888-286-9829.
Absolutely! The value a dash cam provides to your fleet operations can be invaluable to your business:
- Lower fleet costs
- Reduce driver distractions & fatigue
- Manage risks
- Prevent frivolous lawsuits
Our dash cam systems provide long-lasting solutions and years of reliable performance. Dash cameras are so efficient that ROI can happen within the first week in the event of an accident. Head over to our benefits page to learn more about the value of your investment.