GPS Fleet Tracking Lite
Complete Tracking / A Fraction of the Price
GPS Fleet Track Lite
The Fleet Track Lite Solution offers Reports, Alerts, and many more tools to maximize profits and keep your fleet organized all for ONLY $9.95 per month, now you can add a complete GPS tracking Suite to your Fleet Camera Solution.
GPS Fleet Tracking Lite Is Our Most Popular System!
Full Featured Tracking System
In the world of business today, companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut costs to accommodate their new budget numbers. Safety Track has been listening to those concerns and we understand the cost-cutting requirements needed when it comes to the fleet and transportation sector.
That’s is why Safety Track has developed the first Michigan Based GPS Fleet Tracking system.
*Add to any Live Streaming Fleet Camera System
Improve Fleet Safety:
4 Highest Costs for Fleet Owners /Transportation Companies:
Diesel has risen over the past 5 years by an average of 10% per year.
Drivers can take a toll on your fleet, hard braking/acceleration can impact your fleet’s budget.
Having just one at fault accident can change your rates.
Ever “Settle” out of court on a Disputable Insurance claim?
Costs for Fleet Transportation
Fleet Tracking Benefits:
- Optimized efficiency by closely examining your fleet’s routes, idle times, speeding alerts, rerouting options,
- maintenance alerts, and more.
- Save gas money by effectively planning routes and eliminating idle times with the alert system.
- Theft is prevented by always knowing where your vehicles are.
- Dispatch feature provides messaging to your drivers and turn by turn navigation for rerouting.
- Employee locations are known ensuring they’re where they should be.
- Reduced insurance bills are possible by enhancing safety.
- Eliminate side jobs and after hour use of company vehicles
- You could view your driver/operator driving habits?
- You could WATCH Live how your driver operates your vehicle?
- You could improve driver’s processes?
- Would that improve your Fleet Safety?
- Would you implement new training programs? ones that were needed.
Request Information On Fleet Track Lite: