There are many advantages to having an in-vehicle camera system installed in your car, truck, or fleet vehicles. Many events, false-accusations, and missed happenings have led to the rise in the importance of an in-vehicle camera system to protect ones assets and provide a sense of safety for everyday life. The most common places that an in-vehicle camera has been known to be used in over the years has been in car racing and inside police vehicles. Now more than ever in-vehicle camera systems are being used to provide safety, monitor workers, monitor loved ones, and backup evidence in case of legal issues.
Features of the In-Vehicle Camera:
- Dual Camera – Front 120 degree and inside 175 degree wide angle views at same time while you driving the car.
- Built-in GPS – The World’s Only Car Camera With Built-In GPS Location Logger -Complete Surveillance Records That Import Into Google Earth. Records videos, time and GPS location of all driving events to SD card and watch on Google map
- Non stop recording – The Camera provides recording capabilities of events inside and outside of the vehicle while in motion. This device tracks the speed in MPH or KMH as well as an integrated video resolution of MAX.50 fps (channel/30 fps), VGA (640 x 480).
- Save event archiving – The Camera automatically records when an accident occurs. (Default settings: 20 seconds of total record time before and after event occurs). In the event of an emergency, pushing the emergency button will record the event immediately. During sudden Impact, acceleration or braking, the device will begin recording immediately.
- Analyze live feed – inside audio, speed and location via GPS system of the vehicle.
- Night Vision: Infrared Laser Light Emitting Diode is used for recording inside the car at night.
- Display window – 1 channel play (channel can be switched), 2channel play (channel can be switched), 2Channels simultaneously (PIP function), Enlarge the screen mode When double clicking on the image, the view will become full screen (1024 x 768 resolution is the recommended)
- Play modes – Distinguished by each category such as normal, emergency, and impact or over speed. The files are displayed in order by year/month/day/time/minute/second/ event
- Easy camera setting – Setup recording frames per second for each camera.
- Emergency button – Protected without being overwritten with other images.
- SD memory card – Saved data stored on a SD memory card.
- Video and Audio record
- Play Video and Audio – Play, stop, fast forward, fast review and other function.
- Online Google map link – The driving course can be check on the map with driving sensor’s information.
- Record AVI file – Video images are decoded with AVI file that you can convert to other movie files.
In-Vehicle Camera Benefits
The in-vehicle camera will provide you with an array of benefits for you or your fleet of drivers. You will have lower insurance claims due to the protection that you have with cameras watching what goes on in and out of your vehicles. On top of that, driver distraction will be reduced since they are being monitored and in turn the system will help coach the driver’s on creating good driver habits. A huge advantage that the in-vehicle camera system brings to you and your business is that there will be lower claims against the company and lower customer disputes as the proof lies right in the footage taken by the camera. Along with that comes the easy to confirm locations and deliveries portion of these great benefits and that it crucial to any business that wants to be successful.
With everything that has been brought forth to you here, don’t you think its time to invest in an in-vehicle camera system? Much more information is available for you to make this decision so read more here to get it!